The videos are divided in three categories:
- Short video: Videos of length 2-10 minutes, meant for quick viewing, with one primary speaker.
- Long individual video: Videos of length more than 10 minutes, with the majority of the video devoted to presentation by a single individual. Most of the videos range between 20 and 90 minutes. Meant for getting deep into a topic.
- Debate video: Videos of debates and discussions between people with different points of view.
- Panel, discussion video: Long videos in a panel/discussion/conference format.
- Talking heads video: Videos discussing open borders in a talking heads setting (typically, with a moderator asking questions, 30-60 second answers, and 2-5 participants in addition to the moderator).